Sunday, July 23, 2006

Something old, something new ....

WOW!

I have to do a full shout-out to Jules , who is fully and completely responsible for my beautiful, over-the-top site makeover ... and ... for helping me start to better understand this thing we call bloggy-world :)
Of course, I fear she think I'm a cyber-stalker now, as my questions are a-flowin'

Not only does she do amazing design, she is a comic ... she was gentle in letting me in on the "Secrets of Paula Deen" and frankly, someone I love to "mirl" or at least "tirl".

You will also notice that we have reverted back to the original title (and matching URL) of the blog Living in Grace, just to keep everything consistent, which I'm told is the proper thing to do ... and being a good Southern native ... I strive to be proper.

So much to learn, so many new and unexpected friends have been made.

I know Jules would love to hear if you like what she did with the place!

(ok, and so would I! - teehee)

Comments?





8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Enjoy your new home.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Beautiful! I love it!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! And yay for you for using "mirl" and "tirl"!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Actually, I think I may be visiting for the first time so I guess I can't compare your "looks"...but I do know it looks great!

I enjoyed stopping in. And with all these spruced up blogs, it's making me feel like doing the same! But I'm a newcomer to all this brave new world of blogging, so we'll see...

Blessings!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Chilihead2 said...

Jules IS awesome, isn't she? You'll love her even more if you MIRL her. The site looks great!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Pfingston said...

oohhh
It's beautiful! I love it!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

This is so pretty. I think my favorite thing is the way you've used a smaller version of the same flower for your profile photo in. It looks so cute in comments! Getting a fresh new look is just good for the soul, don't you think?

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home