Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Urgent Update on Baby Gwyn ----

Hi everyone,

I just this got fast email update from Lynn, regarding baby Gwyn - it sounds like we are really needing to hold them up fast ...

Kelly;
I just got a call a few min ago ... I have to hit the road ... baby Gwyn has taken a turn for the worse ... and I have to get there ... will fill you in later when I know more ... lots and lots of prayers please especially for the strength to accept what ever God's will is in this ...
Lynne

I will update as I hear ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That's the hardest part, isn't it, "to accept God's will in this." I will be praying for Gwyn, I promise.

Thanks, also, for educating me in plain language about blinking and strikethroughs! When I get a minute to breathe, I'm going to attempt them:)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home