Monday, July 17, 2006

My First MeMe ...

I'll take this as a tag since I saw it on Mombo, and most of you don't know me very well, yet. And I hope I'm not breaking some unwritten meme code in doing this -- eeeeek!


      Accent: Somewhat Californian, with Southern thrown in, mainly when I'm mad. And yes, to an extent, I was an original Valley Girl - right time, right place.

      Bible Book that I like : Revelations

      Chore I don't care for: anything outdoors when it's over 70

      Dog or Cat: Dog

      Essential Electronics: Laptop, Wireless card and Wi-Fi

      Favorite Movie: Princess Bride (Wuv, twue wuv)

      Gold or Silver: Gold

      Handbag I Carry Most Often: small, black leather day planner. I gave up purses when the kids were old enough to carry their own stuff

      Insomnia: nahhhhh

      Job Title: Call Center management, home-based

      Kids: 2

      Living Arrangements: hubby, two kids, golden retriever

      Most Memorable Moment: giving birth to my daughter after 6 miscarriages

      Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: set the kitchen floor on fire with a paper towel I stuck in the toaster (hey- the pop tart was really HOT!)

      Overnight Hospital Stays: ok- too many to count, but the most memorable was in Scotland while on a Teen Missions trip- and the hospital looked like WWII bombers would take it out any minute

      Phobias: the dark

      Quote: "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
      safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"

      Religion: Foursquare

      Siblings: 1 half-sister, 1 half-brother who passed away

      Time I Wake Up: I"m becoming a night own again with the kids on summer break- so 9-ish

      Unusual Talent: I can belch on command- thanks Sandy!

      Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: okra. O-K-R-A. okra.

      Worst Habit: I'm a klutz

      X-rays: nowhere has gone un-"rayed" - see item last - rofl

      Yummy Stuff I Cook: Christmas - I make my killer Prime Rib with homemade horseradish. No one can touch it. (I mean - they love, they really touch it)

      Zoo Animal I Like Most: monkeys - I relate.


    So that's me! And if I had a clue had to tag someone ... I would! So, if you're here -- TAG, you're it (feel free to 'splain all this to me in comments)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home