Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WFMW - no applause please


This is my "In a Pinch, In a Panic" WFMW

I had planned another WFMW tip- but you'll have to come back next week for that one.

I found out today, the hard way- that whenever you decide to do a full, complete, don't-leave-anything-out-of-it-just live-in-your-jammies-all-day "intimates" laundry load- that, yes indeedy! Something will happen that requires you have to run out the door NOW!

And, if you are like me, you are not - ahem, ahem- able to leave the house without, well- you know, um Full Support.

So, while dumping every drawer, scavenging every corner looking through the available options ... VOILA! I found what? Salvation with a strap.

OK- Ireally just found .... my one piece bathing suit.

Built-in shelf bra and undies.

Put in on with my sweats and we are out the door!

(and the extra added control in the tummy? Priceless)

For more Works for Me Wednesday tips, visit Sharon at Rocks in My Dryer!


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent tip! I can't go...unsupported either!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! This is excellent! Love it!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! My dh has to wear his swim trunks from time to time. It's very funny because he looks at them like they are boxers, and he puts shorts over them. The problem is that his swim trunks are longer than the shorts and hang out below! I laugh but never comment because luckily he doesn't go anywhere like that and he is doing his own laundry! So I keep my mouth shut!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

LOL What a great idea, Kelli. I personally don't have to worry about this little (or should I say BIG) problem but this is a great idea for all our more endowed friends.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 PM  
Blogger owlhaven said...

How funny!


Mary

PS-- Thanks for stopping by to see my Christmas decor!!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I don't know if I could be brave enough to share that I had had to resort to my swimsuit as underwear to the world! Hope you get another restful pyjama day soon.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, no one would notice if I went unsupported, but this WFMW is hilarious!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home