Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's a SURPRISE!!!! Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!


Today, my baby girl is 14!
I don't know where the time has gone.

She is an amazing writer, on fire for the Lord and one of my best friends (being a teen and all) ... and 6 months from getting her driving permit. 6 months!

She has a blog, and I think it would tickle her to death if we could
get 14 comments on it for her BIG DAY today.
She has never had anyone comment on her blog- except me.
And how exciting is that?

CLICK HERE to link to her site!

Thank you everyone!
I know it will just make her day :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Donnetta said...

Heading there right now!! How very fun!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Kati! They do grow up fast.

How cool that she has her own blog, and it's not even on MySpace! I'm impressed. Oh, and I left her a comment. :o)

Have a great day!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Well, how fun, Kelli. I'm going over there right now.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Blogger profile name said...

I stopped and said hello! Best wishes for your homeschooling. We've been doing it since 1993, and love it!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

The years go by so quickly. I'm going to wish her Happy Birthday right now.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home