Friday, August 11, 2006

Two steps back, one step forward

Well, Sparky Newton Armstrong- yes, that is his name - is going away for awhile.

Na na nana - hey hey --- goooodbyyyyye!

Saw the Dr. today, after we just didn't like the way things looked or felt. We've talked about it all week here at the house, and it seems it's just not working as well as it should.

This week has been a hard one for me. I had a taste of two things full blast.
  • The freedom of not being tied down to a process all day, in the house.
  • I felt what it feels like "to be sick" with kidney failure. Now- I get it.

So, we choose to do the grown-up and responsible thing-

Go back to being home all day every day.

In two weeks, we'll see how things look again. In the meantime, we focus on fluid restriction (Sarah, can you i.m.a.g.i.n.e? It's the same as only 4 DC's a day!- horror at it's worst. Ok, well, if I could even have DC.) diet and exercise and increase some meds.

Today, is also 90 days on the nose, from when we started this little process. So, all in all I can't complain. Things have been pretty smooth sailing --

It is well.

2 Comments:

Blogger boomama said...

Bless you, Kelli - you'll be in my prayers.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

How ridiculous is it to feel a connection with a new friend and be too busy to read their history and find out about them. I'm ashamed.

I'm now praying for the elephant in the living room to go away. Forever.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home