Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm sorry, what did you say?

My day today ...


phone rings


"hello?"

dsjhfdslhglfjgljdslajdslfj l;jdsljdsoeuwejlk; jfl;kgbjsfdalgkjdsl;fjsdl;

"I'm sorry?"

ewiruobksjalkjqwejhtedfgucvckjvsda;lfkjdsfjld;jfsda
fdsgiewuroeiugufbvadskjf;letriwuqfgkdjglfksadjgljs
eiuoriudkjdslfgsdgdsagweoiutoutweh;lsdhgkjsdhkld
rtuoibfsdfldsjfl;jwetoiufoigjufdsagjka;ldsjflsdajfskjtw

"I'm sorry???"

jdhfklasdhflkasdhfwedyviduoyfkajshrelkwhiugydsdsah
dsyfiwehrkwjhidsufhkasdjfwherioudfdsahfkljsdhfwieuhf
sdajlkfhwqeryifhdsaljfkhsdkltewi

"I don't think we are interested, but thank you".

dskjfhadlfhkdsahfasd800dfjsdajfkdflaskjdfksadjf;lkjd

long, dramatic, depressed sigh is heard

fine.

phone hangs up.



So, what is your favorite telemarketing call?

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Omigosh, I couldn't read this without laughing! Too funny!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ones that never happen!!!

(and since going completely cell...they have.)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Shoot!!! Saragrace totally stole my answer. OK, since I can't use that one, my favorites are definitely the prerecorded vote-for-me political calls. I think they go perfectly with the endless commercials on tv during elections. Of course, when I think about it, maybe I really DO like those calls since they interrupt the nasty negative campaign commercials I'm totally entranced by on tv.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

My favorite is the one my husband takes. He just hangs up. I try to interrupt with "thanks, but we're not interested" and they just KEEP TALKING. So I wait patiently for the opportunity to say, "That's really generous of you to offer, but what we'd really like is to be put on your do-not-call list. Have a wonderful day!"

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home