Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Feast



APPETIZER

Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

My musical choo-choo train. The train tracks were musical notes like a xylophone. So when the train ran on the track, it played a tune. I looked everywhere for one when the kids were little, but alas ... no choochoo.


SOUP

If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Health care.

SALAD

Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

Several actually. We work at home together, so I hear him work through the day all day long in the other office. It’s the best background noise I can think of.

MAIN COURSE

What is something you believe in 100%

Our kids come first. That education is the prime directive for my children. No matter what it takes, they will get the best education possible, and they will understand why. We have made life decisions around where they will go to school - whether in-school or home schooled. And it shows every day in what they continue to strive for. And the best part, they are well-balanced, level-headed God-loving people.

DESSERT

Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

This may be weird – but I ‘fessed up to a huge mistake a made. Why is this a good deed? It saved my husband and I a lot of stress and fussing, ‘cause I realized it fast and we could get past it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Amen on the soup. Wouldn't it be wonderful if every single person in the world could know they'd have at least one good meal a day? When I think of the food I waste, I'm so ashamed of myself.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

You must think I'm nuts. Believe it or not I was reading your post when the power went off in our neighborhood. An hour later it came back on and I jumped back in here thinking I was where I'd left off. So although I do wish everyone could have a hot meal at least once a day, it would be even more wonderful if everyone had health care. Geez. Stupid electric company.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home