Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pizza Box ---


Code Yellow Mom, fondly known as Code, adapted a game she saw on a pizza box into this meme...further proof that anything a blogger comes across is fodder for a post! Barb over at Chelsea Morning was sweet enough to tag me .... and wait days (like 8 blog years) for me to get around to posting :)

Love and hugs Barb!


What was your favorite thing about being a kid?

My dad was the Kool-Aid dad. He would take all the kids on the block out in the street every night and taught us to play football, and baseball. When I was smaller and couldn't play, I got to be the "spotter". It was my sole duty to stand on a chair, where I could see up and down the street - and yell "CAR" every time I saw one, so the street could be cleared. It was a proud day, when someone younger took over "spotter" duty, and I got to play 3rd base.


What was your favorite subject in school?

What subject didn't I love? I was one of those that just loved school. Period. Now, in the 5th grade I had a teacher who hated me. Mrs. Istanbulan. She was evil and mean, and hated me. But, I survived and still loved school. So there.

Who was your best friend when you were 10?

Lisa Kilmer and Bonnie Buff. Lisa had polio and wore braces on her legs, but was the coolest, most fun and loving person I knew. Bonnie and I were best friends from kindergarten, until 6th grade when we both moved to different states and lost touch.She had curly hair and looked exactly like Buffy on Family Affair. Twins.


If you could be any animal what would you be?

A monkey. No reason, except they are goofier than heck.


What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?

Uh, simple. I wouldn't need a kidney transplant. Otherwise, everything else is just where I want it.


What's your favorite color?

Purple. Royal, deep, wrap me up in silky satiny purple. Like an eggplant. But not as yucky.


What's your favorite type of crust and favorite topping on a pizza?

Ground round, cheese, fresh chopped tomatoes and red onions on a hand-tossed crust. However, if I was in California - Numero Uno pepperoni and sausage, extra cheese. Hands down. Gosh, Billings needs a Numbero Uno Pizzeria and an In 'N Out Burger, and a Sonic and a Waffle House and ... oops! I digress.


So, that's my combo special! Now .. who to tag ... who to tag ...


I tag ....

Leslie at Into Australia

SuperMom at What Makes a Housewife Desperate

Brenda at Rocking Chairs and Rainbows

Boomama

Sarah at In the Midst

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Kelli, I'm caught up on you! Hooray! I've been swamped, myself.

Okay, I'll put this on a post-it note and stick it to my computer screen; I've been tagged several times and have completely forgotten.

Last week I forgot how old Addison is. That says something about the mentality around here:)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I wouldn't mind being a monkey either, unless of course I lived at the zoo in the same cage as a pooh-flinger. Ewwwwwwwwww!h

7:42 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

LOL. If I were a monkey, my kids would be poo-flingers.

Thanks for the tag! Now I've got something to post tomorrow!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I love the way you slipped that eggplant remark in there. Gee. I wonder if people are figuring out you loathe it.

This was fun. Spotter yelling CAR cracked me up. And you'd make a cute monkey. Well, all monkeys are cute, but you know, you'd be a cuter than normal monkey.

Whatever Barb.

And yeah, I sure get what you'd change about your life. I'm still praying about that you know.

Don't feel bad about taking a while to get to this. Heck! I've forgotten who all I tagged on it! I should just stop tagging folks. The pressure the pressure! :-)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey Kelli!

New to blog
world...I'll have to check out your blog. In the meantime, I saw over on Everyday Mommy where you said you had a 2 week menu planned on excel that you rotate?

Would you PLEASE send that to me on an attachment!??? Oh man that sounds helpful!

Thanks and Blessing to you!
Kat
kat_hailey@yahoo.com

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home