Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cause I'm a Wanderer ...



Everyday Mommy started this! So, here are mine! Alot have been through various moves around the country, some have been on church missions trips, and the rest through summer vacations (except Hawaii - that one? I won a trip for "two" in a store tear-off contest. My parents decided we were "all" going).

Otherwise, I've been to England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (Teen Missions) - and would like to go to Fiji, Alaska, and Norway.

Kati has the chance to go to Spain, France and Italy this summer on an exchange program for an Ambassadors Program - but, that 's another topic for another day. Be still, my heart.

So ... where have you been? Let Mr. Linky know :) Yep, I finally figured out Mr. Linky :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

You've been all over the place!

I've got to find out how to do Mr. Linky. Meanwhile, I'll just link to you!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Wow! This is the reddest map I've seen Kelli. You and your family are well-traveled people! Wait till you see mine. It's pitiful.

I'll come back here and link when I post it.

I'm truly impressed. And more than a little jealous I'm afraid. I really should get out more, you know?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Bev's out running around all day so I took the liberty of linking hers for her. (Hope it doesn't start another sister war!) Wait till you see hers. Amazing. The girl's never home!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Kevin Stilley said...

Wow, you've been around the block a few times. It must be very rewarding to have seen this much of the U.S.A.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

I think if you put you and I together, we've covered it all. I wouldnt have gone to North Dakota, if I didnt have to live there. Got to F.I.F.T.Y. below zero!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Wow girl you've been a lot of place. BTW what the heck is mr Linky and how does it work?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home