Just Me God
It's me. Kelli. Down here in Montana. Bad news today, huh. Can't really swallow and process it all so I'm down here on my knees. I need to ask for some things- really specific things today. You know it's hard for me to ask for things for myself, but I'm here. Asking. Begging, please.
I need to live. I want to live. I want transplant. I want to see the kids grow, graduate and marry. Have their own families, be happy. I want to grow old with John. I made a vow to live out my life with him- he got the raw end for "in sickness and in health"- but I'm not really for the "til death due us part"- neither is he. But to do this- we need your miracle. Fast.
We need your resources, the fatted calf- your amazing touch. We need you to step in.
So, here is the list. I don't' think I've ever come to you with a list- but its the list we made and now I need you to know our hearts, our situation, our need.
- We need my company to keep me active and on our insurance until March 31
- We need for COBRA to come in at a monthly price we can afford so I have insurance for another 18 months
- We need John's boss to add more work to the queues so he is able to financially support us
- We need for the LTD Office to have a change of heart and not hold back our payments for 4 weeks, right when the COBRA payment will be due
- If we lose my insurance, we need to find a Medigap in Montana that will take me since I am under 65. I cannot find one yet.
God, without insurance, I will die. I will not get transplant. And we have about 6 weeks to figure this out.
I'm struggling with my ability to trust you in this and I'm crying out that you will give us peace.
I know you are able. but I'm so tired of being tired and afraid and streesed and crying that I just struggle to pray anymore.
Abba Father- I'm crying out for mercy and the ability to live.