Friday, December 22, 2006

Whatcha Mean- only 48 hours left ?!

Photo courtesy of suite101.com


In honor of the upcoming celebrations, and the fact that I am miles behind on preparations-
oh yeah
and it's pouring buckets o'snow out there and the kids are dying tohave an all-out snow war fight-
I'm wishing you all the best, most blessed Christmas.

May God bless each of you and those around you in miraculous ways.

For unto us is born this day, a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, due to popular demand - "Part 2" will be up and posted Tuesday
- so bop on over and catch up on
"This is My Story- Part 1"
and then come on back Tuesday for ...
some more of the story!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

God bless you and your family, Kelli. Have a wonderful, merry, blessed Christmas!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas, Kelli.

Looking forward to wonderful things for you in 2007!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You have been a blessing to me--and so thoughtful--this year. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas:)

And I'll be here first thing Tuesday to read the next installment!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i confused or do you mean next tuesday? ;) ... my timer is all out of sync.

really i just stopped by to say Merry Christmas.

have fun,
pam

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home