Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Those Mice ... Those Men!


Those Best Laid Plans ......

As things would have it- stuff happens.
And happened.
And ... happened again.

Part I is done. In the can. Finito!

Part II is still sitting undone.

Part III is still sitting undone.

And, to top it off, I just realized
I hit the "100 post" mark ... so that is undone as well.

And life happened.

Sigh ....

So, we interrupt this wonderful programming for ... L.I.F.E.

We hope to resume our regularly schedule programming next week.

If L.I.F.E cooperates.

ha!



4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Hmmmm. Mysterious, Kelli. Hope all is well there. And I hope you'll do the traditional "100 Things About Me" post when you return.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I wondered what happened! I hope all is going okay at your house--and I'm looking forward to reading Part 2 when life slows down:)

9:07 AM  
Blogger Susanne said...

Well if you promise to do the 100 posts meme, I promise I won't tell that it wasn't done until post one hundred and ....

1:44 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I just now read your story- part 1....it is an incredible story! I will be back to read the rest!
Blessings!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home