Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Involuntary Lurker

I just wanted to throw up a post to all of my friends on Blogger Beta.

I WANT TO COMMENT!!! I MUST TALK TO YOU!!!!

I've tried, and tried -- but it won't let me.

So, Brenda? Glad you're home and had a great trip. I know you were worried, but it sounds like things worked out a bit. I'm so happy!

However, I'm sorry that ANYONE loses to 'SC. a.n.y.o.n.e.

Laurel? Great post - we always go to the courthouse and vote, in any state or town we live in. They always let the kids go through a practice process as well to know how important it is. They research candidates early and make their own conclusions. It's a great way to prep them for later years when it's real.

I'll keep trying ... darn it, I will.

You will be commented on. You will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donnetta said...

This comment has nothing to do with this post.

I came via your comment at everyday mommy's and I noticed your reference to your dialysis journey. That caught my eye and my heart.

I am a Registered Nurse whose specialty is hemodialysis. I now educate/ train dialysis staff. I have been in dialysis for 13 years and have found it to be "home" for me at work.

I have the uttmost respect for those experiencing kidney failure. I have read just a few of your past posts and see that you are waiting for a transplant!

I will bookmark you and walk this journey with you from here on out. Keep your head high, your chin up, and continue one day at a time!! Count me in on your team!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Addie said...

I think you can comment annonymously. If that helps. :-)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

I haven't had any problem leaving comments for people who've switched to beta. It's the other way around. A lot of them, like Brenda, can't leave comments on blogs that haven't switched yet. I'm afraid to switch. They obviously don't have the bugs worked out yet.

If it weren't for bloglines I'd be hopelessly lost. Even with high speed it would take forever to go to every single blog I follow to see if they've posted anything new. I don't know how I ever got along without it.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home