Tuesday, February 27, 2007

*Updated* But, of course this was bound to happen ...

Just a quickie update ...

If y'all could be praying for me. I've been feeling abit rundown the last couple days, assuming it was from the stress of the move prep.

Now, I'm running a so-far low-grade fever which could mean the flu ... or a kidney infection. Either is the last thing we need right now.

I need to be on my feet to drive for three days. And I don't need an infection. I'll take the flu, a fast case if need be. I haven't had an infection in years; so I'm hopeful that, at least, is not the issue we are dealing with.

Internet goes down for the trip soon. I'll update if anything is solid one way or the other before then. Otherwise, it will be hit and miss with WiFi as we go.

Well, off to take some Tylenol and go to bed.


*Update: This morning I had an earache and sore throat so YEAH!! It's a cold or something (I can't believe I'm fairly excited here folks) ... So, off to the store for one of the few drugs I can still take and then down with the internet til the 9th. Thanks everyone :)

16 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

You know you're in my prayers, Kelli. Hope this is "just" the flu. Travel safe and take it as easy as you can. xoxoxo

8:50 PM  
Blogger Donnetta said...

Praying even now...Not only for health from whatever is causing the fever, but also for rest for you all as you move the next few days!

Staying tuned...

9:03 PM  
Blogger Joyful Days said...

Praying, Kelli.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Holding you in my heart and lifting you up in my prayers, sweet friend.

You'll be settling into the new house on my birthday. Hope all goes well!

Your previous post cracked me up. I'll be back to contribute my worst/funniest moving story.

Love you!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you! Denise

12:32 AM  
Blogger MotherT said...

I'm praying! God keep your hand on Kelli, give her strength, and health. Quickly provide a new kidney for her. In Jesus' Name.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be lifting you up in prayers, Kelli. Take it easy.

(((hugs)))

12:23 PM  
Blogger Carey said...

Im praying for you to fell better soon. Be careful moving, drive safe.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

so glad to hear it's "just" a cold! Hope you are feeling better soon though!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

big huge *smile*

xoxoxo

9:39 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

So glad it's nothing serious and hoping you're feeling better soon!
God bless!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I'm glad it isn't a kidney infection Kelli. Try to get a bit of rest if you possibly can. I'm praying for you kiddo.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying for you... God Bless!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I am praying for a smooth move, easy transition, quick miracle for a new kidney and that you get over this flu REALLY FAST!

Hugs to you and yours!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

I will miss you while you are away from the blog-scene! Praying as always for God's best for your health, your family, and your move. And I sincerely hope that your stay away from the mountains is quite short! My dad is from Montana and still has family in both Billings and Missoula...he was quite sad when I told him that you had to leave for awhile. He doesn't understand how anyone can get BETTER by leaving the mountains--LOL!

Have a great trip and feel better, girl!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

I knew there was a reason you were on my mind so strongly today.

Praying for your health and for a smooth transition for your family.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home